4.04.2011

I don't know.

One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.

"Which road do I take?" she asked.

"Where do you want to go?" was his response.

"I don't know," Alice answered.

"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

~Lewis Carroll

I don't know. These seem to be the only three words in my vocabulary recently.

"Where do you want to live, Amelia?"

I don't know.

"What do you want to do, Amelia?"

I don't know.

"How are you going to make money?"

I don't know.

Maybe it matters, maybe it doesn't.

I'm weary. I'm tired of trying to figure everything out, and my brain hurts from analyzing every single detail of my life. Sometimes I think I've made a breakthrough and cracked the life code, and then something comes along to scramble all the numbers again, and I'm back to square one.

Can I just go sit in the sandbox...
Or play with Play-Doh, please?

I'm sure everything's going to work out just fine...

In other news, here's a pic of another one of my cooking fails. These were supposed to be the best brownies ever, but something happened in the baking process to suggest otherwise. Despite their appearance, they did, however, taste very delicious. They just didn't look very pretty. :-)


"What happened to the brownies, Amelia?"

I don't know.

Love and peace,

Amelia

P.S. If you're looking for a great book to read, check out The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Yes...they're written for young adults, but I'm in the third book, and I just can't put them down. :-)

1 comment:

  1. How about instead of "I don't know" you answer "I'm open for anything."

    :)

    Not having a plan is the beauty of living an exciting live. Imagine how bored you would be with yourself if you had everything planned out for the rest of your life. Not knowing something doesn't have to be stressful, just hopeful!

    Love you bunches, and if someone asks you what your next trip is, I hope the answer is Costa Rica to visit Elena!!!!!

    <3 Elena

    ReplyDelete