3.25.2011

Worst Pancakes Ever.

These were quite possibly the worst pancakes I have ever eaten. Imagine pancake-flavored rubber with a hint of vegetable oil and cinnamon and then imagine trying to chew it...yeah, worst pancakes ever.

My attempts at cooking for one are hit and miss, and this morning it was definitely a miss, ha ha. I promise I can cook...just not in small quantities apparently. The coffee, however, was delicious. :-)

In other news, life continues to be awesome in Amelia-world. I am so, so blessed, and thankful! My Mom and I took a little one-night trip down to Athens, Ga. to check out the University of Georgia and have some quality mother-daughter time together. It's a neat college town, and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. We ate at a fabulous restaurant called the Last Resort Grill, if you're ever in Athens, you should check it out, and we gave ourselves a little self-tour of the UGA campus.

(After touring UGA and LSU and seeing their football stadiums, I think I might become a bigger fan of SEC football...it's a tad ridiculous, but I can't imagine the excitement one must feel attending a game in such an edifice.) :-)

I was also able to spend some time with my Dad and my Uncle Sam and Uncle Pat. My Uncle Sam told us about some great studio musicians that were going to be playing at 3rd and Lindsley in Nashville, so we drove over there to check it out. They were incredible! It was Phil Keaggy's birthday, so he and a bunch of other insanely good musicians decided to play a set of cover songs...they had only practiced together once before the show, and they played most of the songs better than bands that practice for weeks. I'm in awe of Phil Keaggy's talent, and I love that he chooses to use his talent for the One that gave it to him. If you haven't heard of him or heard him play, please check out this video.

Life is good...freaking out about making some big decisions, but life is good...

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love and peace,

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment