3.17.2011

Nostalgia.


Granada, Spain

Bocas Del Toro, Panama (I'm the one in the black and red dress. This was about 10 minutes before we realized we were lost in the Panamanian jungle...scariest 4 hours of my life thus far.)

San Jose, Costa Rica
Ghandi graffiti :-)

Volcano Arenal, Costa Rica

Progreso, Mexico

Barva, Heredia, Costa Rica
Miss this...

I need some new stamps in my passport.

Suggestions?

Love and peace,

Amelia

P.S. It's 70 degrees in Cookeville right now...I'm a happy girl! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You've been so many cool places! I would suggest you visit either Alaska or UTah next.. neither of which require a passport but I can guarantee beauty in both places! I might be slightly biased though because I'm from Utah and go to AK every summer. If you're interested check out my Sister's pictures of the mountains by my house :)

    http://www.allisoncblog.com/2008/10/i-love-fall/

    ReplyDelete